Magento Developer JD
We are looking for a Magento developer to help us create and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento developer, you will be in charge of setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, developing websites, creating modules, modifying extensions, evaluating each website performance, troubleshooting, managing security and feature upgrades once the installation is complete.
Magento Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Creating and configuring e-commerce websites in Magento 1x and 2x.
- Developing Magento template.
- Using recommended practices while developing Magento modules in PHP.
- Creating themes and user interfaces.
- Defining performance objectives and tasks.
- Identifying and resolving integration problems.
- Updating website features and security fixes.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Experience with the whole e-commerce lifecycle.
- Knowledge of current UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge in AWS / GCP is a must.
- Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing expertise are required.
- Capability to handle projects and meet tight deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar subject is required.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capability to operate in a collaborative setting.
- Ability to coordinate with the team
- Any professional certifications, if required
Benefits & perks:
- Career & growth opportunities
- Compensation for Magento developers as per industry standards